Tuesday 22 August 2017

Life is an illusion extra billion year old uplifted squirrel edition

Image result for images of nico
thats nico and to t day I did not know that she exits
Okay most people
will not fall in love
with me because I am
a quail and our
matting rituals
involve a lot
of claws
and receptive
bark
we cant mate
on concrete

Yes I am a squirrel
who fought for 
earth a billion
years ago
and why they
made me
human
was for sure
some war confusion
but here I am
afraid to cross
the road
going back and forth
even
when the light
is green
I got issues
but I may be
the one to 
save the 
human\
tissues
if they 
do not want
to cry into the 
Kleenex
endlessly
with tears
that will 
prevent the sixth
extinction\
and its a cumming
one

do not blame 
North Korea
every one
is one
and when
it comes to 
nuclear weapons
we are the few
and in North Kroea
the only purpose
is to get HBO





No comments:

Post a Comment