Tuesday 22 August 2017

General Board Meeting Thinkingaboot

Image result for images of crazy think tanks
You know this is the first
one we had
after years
of thinkingaboot
things great and
small because
I doubt the first
years where coherent
but no the board can
foucus on better
outcomes
and the things
that save the planet
for human life
I do my part
and truly believe
if you can change
one life for the
better its
a cataylset
for all human kind
and just lets be
clear we are
close to Gods
in our intelligence
and ingenuity
and
how fast
we run over Luddites
and in recorded
history we are
an electric car
with lots of torque
because in some
2000 years plus or minus
five centuries
we are history
and its really fascination
like a fanshonater
that the history
is all about power
power like Gassing
Khan
and power like
J e Der HOVEER
who vacumed up
the democracy
in his bonnie and clycde
shootout with
bullet proof
reality
but what if
bonnie and clyde
had kevlar
and an electric
motor
and an electormatic
gun
that did not
only blow
you away
at short range
it reduced you
to dust
and if you surrender
as eveyone has
done before
we
ask can
we collect the
remains the dust
as best we
can from the
frying I am going
to do following
the laws of theromdynamics
cause like
Ikuas
we all fall
down
hard when
we think
the best option
available is to fly
for the sun
I forgive
Icuss if he
was on Acid
and read
the wrong
calendar
thinkingaboot
it
was an
eplicpse

So returing to Item 2
its the first world
learning that globaliztion
would mean
that when worlds
collide it always
produces a cheaper
center of operation
just like the
great Ayn Rynnd
perdicticed
there are over
a thousand countries
including all the
non competive Islands
on this earth
but if the passages
who fly on big
jets can testify
the world is round
and all those
who have the bad
math that would
even suggest
in jest that the
world was not
round
or that Buzz
Buzz is that
a word I cAN
not say
because I have
been programed
to go into a trance
when I hear
a native speaker
mention the
truth
like Phiph K Dick
I am parioned
and the scary
thought is that
during his
lifetime
he was insane
to thinkaboot
the face on the dime
when it comes to the
mind and what
is real currency
it changes all
the time\\

So I want to report
with great expression
I want you to touch
me intellectually
over and over
touch me know\
know know
know know know
its 1970 and Genisis

Just as the board considered
GENIS
Emerson Lake and Palmer
was fed into the room
to remind the particpants
they were not dead
and Lucky man
well that can run
the alphabet and
some races where
people never'
can show up
ever to compete
because
whan a human
is just another
economic
resouce you
got Priest
plotting
every coure\\\\\
very vey coarse
no I am am talking
about driving with
pre navigation of cours
those days gone by
when there was
nothing more
romatic than takin
the one you love
on a date in the country
at 100 kilomiters a mile
and finding some
real gooid destination
because the  wind
and the distance
from the drive
are all conieved
to unless all the
strange stray
cat that makes
us all
pussy
and we throw
away all the cat food
and give away the cat
cause
cause casuse
we can say
nothing better


KG o humans I am on your
team
why you got to go
thinkaboot thinks
like that

North Korea and Russia
will have great suction
talking about
false blow jobs from
the pretty people
who could not
do real
AM
radio
i AM talking
about as a prospect
not meeting
Hannity
when he
opted about
the fight
and took
to the radio
to say
he bro
get your ass
shot off
and I will have
your back
metaphiorically

Its in this envioroment
we attempt to survieve
as the MAN
eats steak
and listens to
crystal clear
music that fills
the head
better
than
thinkingaboot
the alternatives
and what if
I had never saved
and was 6a5
and paper
burns
at 454
I am pretty sure
that hitting it
with a hammer
O=PA
tractor maintance
just after STEAM
lost when it came
to running the machines
that feed
the people

Who thinks about food
anymore
Foid Foioid Food security
and you
just telling you
I had GraND parents on
both sides
preparing me
for the Zombie
apocolplse
my parents
where hippies
they could never
have lived
a day
in this
Ayn Ryand
condiment
if I could just
convince the
condo board
to legalise
solar
power
I would
be so far closer
to home
and I have never
told you about
how I got to
third base


Well I hope its
not racist of me
to mention
Vikings
yes I am one
just like
the crippled
one
I was left by the
creek and survived
except I can walk
I can walk very well
I wonder IVAR if
you had a proper
transit system
the GODS
would not
have bent\
to your whisis
and made
personal
carts
delisouus.

My friend just
punched me in the
face for making
some big mistake
and the way he
communicated it
makes me
angry
could he just
not of told
me my
words
were makin
him
crazy to the
point where
pyhisixca
violence
was the solution
when I repeat
agian
he never gave
you the chance
to consider your
choicesesand
now you feel
like a first round
pick
abandon because
of culture
and the pick
could not hack
that because
just because you
own a billion dollar
Enterprise that would
make Elvis jealous
you can not make
me feel the same
wha6
like a coffe machine
where they millk
blood for the vampires
visually
no physcial
interface
its nice to
take you
life away
whithout notice
or complqaint
its so nice
to be thinkingaboot
aLL  the tra tras
trash that fills
the data part
of every \
dial up
speak up
its my
goodqmm
phone
and its
telling
me sucouiw
ly
I am the Mqcherion
vanditate
that
served soi
strong
that the circle
became a wheel
and those  prop0llers
di not run
di not wirj=
WIRJ   Work
anymore

No longer can
I land on y9u
PADS safely
and it just short
of NUclear
war because
the people
that inhabit
the top
have no
reason





No comments:

Post a Comment