Thursday 24 August 2017

Economic Cannon Fodder Citizen edition

Image result for images of bees life
We are just ants on a farm
that is failing
and when things
get tight
the queen
sends another
million
to plug up the
drain in a lost
fight
because she
dont give
a damm
life expectancy
is not a competitive
measure matrix
in her
job role

I am an immigrant in my
own country
due to my
natural selection
to live overseas
and believe
me I am being
punished for
being international

So I work in a call
center answering
calls from the Trump
majority
who think
wireless
means
you dont have to plug
it in
but its wireless
get me a supervisor
your so incompetent
for asking me
to plug in
tune in
and turn up

If you want to see
rot go photo journalism
but if you want to hear
the coackroches
of failure
having white
matter removed
completely from
their brains
interviewt
the millions of customer
who call a call center
everyday
its the walking
dead
but the CDC
does not have
call centers on its
radar
I tell you
every customer
that calls a call center
should be pre selected
as walking dead
there is just enough
energy left
in there
brain to fed
themselves
and after
that is
all dead

Flexible populations
will emerge
stronger and better
where being human
is called triumph
ridged societies
will die
with blood
everywhere
as suicide bombers
decide who weights
more on the 
human scale

A hard rain is going to come
A hard rain is going to 
kill loved ones
A hard rain
is not the product
of the weather
just humans
failure to
endevour




No comments:

Post a Comment