Monday 24 April 2017

Sports Metaphor


The people that made Democracy
an idea
also dealt in sports
we now call that
competition
the Olympics
after a myth
about a secret society
of Gods that rule
us
and they they just disappeared
thousands of years
ago
and we are left
to deal
with
the IOC

Yes it was the Greeks
full bonus points
for you
living large
on reality tv

Some people know
with authority
that the Roman Empire
was a organization
that defied
the last four
digits
of PI

If the people today
where not so dependent
upon sky gods
for there history
they would realize
that we are the sheep
and the same kind
shepherds behead
us at the slightest ripple
to their rule
and in sports
as it is in life
the newspapers
only celebrate the
team that won
no matter what
the cost

I am a Canadian
and who knows
what that means
because like America
our birth was terminally
divided
between
two irresolute
in the case of America
colour
in the case of Canada
culture

The only thing binding
us both to gether
is the Anglo
feed with Queen
or King or some
other piss-ant
we should
let rule our
nest
because
of the DNA
of long dead
ancestors that
actually weld
a sword
to take
what they
truly believed
was foretold
children
of God
and killing mortal
men in war
and I did not
die
I must be one
of Gods
children
and the myth
goes on every
time you
get a taxi
cab
in a desperate
spot

In a roundabout way
I got to say
something
about what I feel today
because I buy in to every
myth emotionally
and seem cold
to humanity
when I cant process
the dichotomy

I was born in 58
last century
half a child from Hungary
due to the revolution
and half a Child
from Finland
due to the Soviet
revolution

If I was born today
I would be in an institution
just another autistic
locked away
but in the fifties
they had more
patience
can I say
just give our
kids more time
to play
and do not
over diagnose
something
you have no
idea
about
giving drugs
to kids should
be a hanging
offense
change the environment
change the kid
drugs
are just making sure
when there is no
room left for cemeteries
this kid
will be poured
as part of the cement
and the powers that be
will thank him for
his contribution
and every one will
cheer about
a great guy
who deserve to live
but will be a welcome
addition
to the society
of those who walk above
and have found through
may committees
that concrete human casts
are better than asphalt
and as a special bonus if
the contractor is corrupt
concrete pours last
for a number of years
and asphalt ones
in general
only six months

So the people cry
why is my street not
concrete instead of asphalt
well its simple
if your going to win
a con its got to be
finished before the
mark realizes
there money is
gone

Paving street is only
a sport as far as I know
monogamist the people
who watch the
Sopranos
and I got
to admit
the graft
there was
more in cutting
lawns
and just in general
cutting the grass
without permission

When the levee of civilization
breaks in the civilized man
its always sports
they made me
work with other
ethnic people
I had to change
ten thousand times
the way
I looked at people
and now your team
fucked me I
and I am no longer
special
my tribe failed
in the rigged
game called sports
and I will be on
anti depressants
for a while
and given the fact
there are then thousand
teams
there are a fuck of alot
of people who need
antidepressants
because
the sport they played
as kids
and where not good
at has
consumed
a more than healthy
portion of their life

And why is that
a fellow physiologist
asks Pavlova dog
and the reply is that
when the bell
rings
we are all animals
and will doooo
anything
to get the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me I am immune
nothing effects or
affects me
like being
strong
lance amstrong
I am a wristband
using human
sweat to create
a better humanity

Now is the time
to drop the dime
if you thinkaboot
anything I say
as being more
than Shirley
serious
because sometimes
the only way the
clown can get past
the palace gates
is with a great big
red nose
but I think for the
most part
Jihadi Motherfuckers
have killed'
any easy
get past

I am so Zen
here at my blog
because I understand
despite the propaganda
things change at
a glacial pace and my
contribution to the warming
would not start Zippo lighter
but its one more micro
push to a full situp
for everyone
that has ever been
alive
and asks
the question
why dont
I have
a new G6 or
even a used one
at fifty two million
dollars

Say something about
slavery but no one
shroud be able to afford
a G6 its absurd,

Can you buy a whole
socitey with sports
out comes
dont believe
its possible
look at the orgingal
six and today\
what wallet empty'
apps give us
a dead team
with no CHance
and make us pay
for past myths
that tell us
it was party time
when the mob
ruled hockey
its way worse
when the mob
accounts rule





No comments:

Post a Comment