Sunday 30 October 2016

Why we drink and drug so much


We drink and drug so
much because
we have time
to Thinkaboot
the human condition
cause if your an 
animal
you have no horizen
your trapped in
your DNA
without
the 
opposable thumb
and a CPU
to make
it move

So here we are
humans
nomilally not
hariry
and full of love
do you ever
wonder how 
an animal 
falls in love
like say a Lion
and his pride
do the girls
giggle when
made brides?

No one said it better
than the Boss
all men want to be
rich
and rich men want
to be king

I just wonder 
what woeman
would want?

A society based
upon nuture
instead of conquest
as a man
I would want
what my mother
told me 
should be
dominant

The world is 
a fuckface
today
we can do
better
and you
can vote
accorndinlgy
cause its 
your future
I will live forever
in what I thought
was some kind 
of horrshow
but now has
been proven 
to be
a beautiful
past
a beautifal past\
a beautifal past
a beautifal past
a beautifal past

No comments:

Post a Comment