Thursday 6 October 2016

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning


I woke up this morning and got myself a beer

I like a good beer buzz early in the morning
I woke up this moring and got myself a beer

I like to drink
I drink to get drunk
I love all the motherfucking
child molester suspects out
there
who tell
you I dont drink to 
get drunk
so you fuck 
not to come as well
jeez talk about
being half pregnant
assholes

Sorry to take it out
all on you little man
but you mouth the platitudes
without thinking
and when it comes
to survival you
are not working
for a solution
your worse
than drunk
your true believers
in junk

Obvious from the start
I was never a fan
of the hardstuff
its like drunk Herion
and just as potent
I may be an alkie
but I am on 
methadone not meth
and if it was passed
as law like
it applies to pot
only natural procees
could be consumed
it would be alright
but I had a few friends
tell me they would
really miss a spliff
of tabacoo and 
hash oil

If I were king
natural fermention 
would be everything
and if it was all 
legal we would
have won the drug war
without shots fired

Oh Yeah its a tee shirt you 
cant buy, but its in my mind
and it will reach reality
one time

I like a good beer buzz
early in the morning
I woke up this morning
and got myself a beer





No comments:

Post a Comment