Monday 16 May 2016

Top ten love songs of Steve's long time

Love its univerasal
or so we all believe
but in truth its not the reality
cause Ramsy Bolton
and his kind have never
been born in love
and for them its some kind of disease
a weakness
something they can kill away
and feed to the dogs
so hungry for failed
emotion

Did Hitler love Eva Braun
with his one ball
did he ever hit the hole?
Consdier Joshph Stalin
I imagine he loved a big man
then there is Mao Tse Sing
a guy who deflowered a thousand
flowers that bloomed

What everyone should realize
if they have not already
is your just as human as
the queen or the next dicator
its just you have not been given
the chance to rule
and you are likely not strong
enough to hold on to that stupid
romance
Because rule is just bullshit
what really matters is the throne
behind the windows and tatters

Humans are like animals
and they work only for
love and fear
any other direction is bound
for failure
but the man does not tire
of wearing us out
in the grey area


I have fears
not Stephen King
like pychosi
were I fear my children
will fail to wake up

My fears are not local
not contential
not tribal in anyway
they are global
and I see our civilization
blowing it all away

At least 6 times before us
humankind has stood on the edge
of a debacle
and resorted to nuclear everytime
because the sheep are sheeple
and the pychopaths
always rule
and this is not a knock on mankind
look at the animals
at least we get to fuck
as humans
in the animal kingdom
that is a sacred right

Been loving you longtime baby and here is the sountrack of our lives you astonsihing human fourm. I have done the tinfoil test and I am sure she is human form.

Preamble should not interfere with the disuccion my bad. Lets go musical.
Just to remind the distracted we are talking about the top ten love songs of all time.

1)  Art Garfunkle I only have eyes for you. Kind of a prostituion song for Art. No simon to pay the bills and he did his best. Wow this song is etheral and walking talking love. I love you like I only have eyes for you. If you can convey this to any girl, your in for a lifetime ride. What a decades privliage I have lived in this human existance and there must be some way despite all the Ayn Rand disparitays
to make it
normal
for all huans
lets beat the 6th
extinction

 2) Van the man Morrison. (Ballerina)  His voice alone is a gift from the Gods, but his chronicle of the human condition is Egyptian. I am standing at your doorway and I do not know what to say. Been there done that and it turned out well, but its intimately nevertheless.  I could have made this top ten pure Morrison, God if there is one breathes through his vocal cords and provides the oxygen to his mind to write such lyrics.


3) the rolling stones captured passion like no other band and I agree cause I have been fortunate enough to constantly fill like an endless beer that loving cup.


4) The Beatles - I want to hold your hand. The masters of the silly little love song. Cant say more.


5) Bob Dylan - like my first 3 picks I could have easily filled the page with his love. Make you feel my love, I ll be your baby tonite, tomorrow is a long time and tangled up in blue all contenders. But Girl from the North Country is the winner.
If you're traveling the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
For she once was a true love of mine.

If you go when the snowflakes storm
When the rivers freeze and summer ends
Please see if she has a coat so warm
To keep her from the howlin' winds.

Please see if her hair hangs long
If it rolls and flows all down her breast
Please see for me if her hair's hanging long
For that's the way I remember her best.

I'm a-wonderin' if she remembers me at all
Many times I've often prayed
In the darkness of my night
In the brightness of my day.

So if you're travelin' the north country fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was the true love of mine.
Crosby Stills and Nash

Keith Richards - vastly underrated as a vocalist

Rod Stewart- no I dont think he is sexy




6) Leonard Cohn - Suzanne she brings me oranges all the way from China. Mandarin organes baby people today can not appreciate how much love thats shown. This song has touched me deeply my whole life. Dlyan, Cohn, Prine and Lightfoot are artists who will never get there due today. Two centuries later they will be Mozarts. Beethoven's, Fellini's and Bachs.

7) Like an NHL draft the picks get harder as you move from number one. Unlike the NHL draft you know history perfectly and the stats guys should appreciate the weakness of their methods by  my player selections. Thats why I choose BAD BOY by John Prine here. Love means putting up with humans,  I have been a bad boy again, and our idiot brain, and Bad Boys makes it plain.
8) Bob Marley - No women no cry. If the world is to over come prejudice we need two lessons, one Bob Marley second the Wire. You just know Bob loved huge, that should be my epitaph, he loved huge.


9)Tracy Chapman Sorry. I have never been in this situation but the love she bleeds is art.

10) The wallflowers. Jabok Dlyan has no chance to be better than his father.
But this song is Dylase and he sings better for the crowd. Love cindrealles
and being that fellow, makes me want to stop drinking beer,




No comments:

Post a Comment