Thursday 26 November 2015

Nirvana on the Rears and Van Morrison in Front

That's pretty much how I roll
looking out for transport trucks
and not getting T boned
by Kia

La Women I have a couple
and they are travellers
for sure
one she owns me
the others
just pay the rent
but its a beautiful life
with ladies
who make the sacrifice

Transport is in question
if the destination
is the next life
for I am quite secure
in this world
supporting my own
personal
reality distortion
feud

That is essentially 
my place in this universe
and I realised
that for now
I only have one
but I believe 
more than God
that second one
will come
to rescue me

I woke up this morning
and got my self a beer
the future is uncertain
and the end is always
near

Why cant the world
heed the advice
and move on
in a better direction
taking all the recourse
and making plans
instead of putting
it in the cupboard
and making
war

We could house the world
in perfect houses
in Texas if we
had the will
because that is 
the way

Stack humanity in towers
filled with stainless steal
and it will not be babel
no it will be
true love









No comments:

Post a Comment