Friday 15 May 2015

Habs Post Season Excessplation


First I am sorry I cant always look at the bright side of the road to the cup. 
Overall is was a very good season so we should be more than grateful. Clearly Montreal is in the fast lane of the Hockey autobahn. We are driving a very fast well equipped Volkswagen with stopping power better than any other wheels currently in contact with the ice. The question is how do we trade up to an Audi or similarly specifically engineered masterpiece that can break on through any speed trap a Chocula like Klingon can record and practise like the Bible is their notebook?

Collectively everyone has been biting their tongue practically in half trying to be good team players, Now that prohibition is over and its time for a end of season rant.

If I see David Dayhardnne at centre next year I am going to lose it. Take any triple AAA peewee team in North Mercia, or Europe put DDD on it and he would still be the smallest player on the ice. I am not an analytics above all advocate but DDD places at number 399 out of 400 players with similar ice time and PP opportunities. Is there some rule that says DDD does not have to take a shot on goal during five on five play?

If DSP shows up at camp with a body fat index higher than Rob Ford he should be waived faster than PFK's one timer. He aint heavy he is the Fat Smith-Pelly brother of Albert. The only player in the NHL to wear stretchy turkey pants does not belong in Montreal

If the PP looks like it was designed by a dog trainer with a fondness for chasing cars I with have to wear depends to contain my spontaneous urination of frustration.

If the only place Lars Eller sees some PP is watching the video post game I am going to smash my prized Lego Death star to pieces while cursing EMpty as part of the dark side of the MAN's humanity.

When ever rush by PK leaves him as alone as Fat Steve at a Greenpeace 42O celebration I will self medicate with extreme prejudice to prevent myself from going off the rails like freight train riding the rickety rails maintained by the dictates of the stock market.

If I see CHucky forced to play the game like a Bishop or a Knight instead of the Queen on a board with weak pawns, I am going to seriously damage some game icons.

No comments:

Post a Comment