Thursday 12 March 2015

Worst policy for the people, bet politcal gain for the Politician

Hey Steve Harpers harpoons
to slay the political beast 
hit me hard

I hate the clothing of differance
and submission
that is obvious
even to the blind

when it comes to
the muslim garp

Our leaders should not
be building castles in the sky
or worse lighting up what
has been accomplished in flames

It took me along time to accept
the Sikki head rap
As i grew up I came 
to relaize it do
not mean nothing 
to the cotton harvest
needed to make that
scarf

When you ban some things
in the general culture
you make them more 
popular with the people
who only need a roadmap
to a more modern shore

In Canada today we 
go many routes to the best
way
A population that would never
register on any cesuus
I assure you ignore them
and history proves they 
will go away gladly

No comments:

Post a Comment