Thursday 19 March 2015

I got worse than a Neecab in my air


Because if I have a handy
you may call it
a cell phone
when your walking around
the neighbourhood
you re being betrayed at
home
by sinister forces
accountable mostly to Jesus
in particular
and just plain
old forces of ignorance
who read a loot
and thought
aloot
and banged heads
and illustrations
until the piths
was right
to tell the people
what GOD
thinks when I  surrender
my brain to a
omnipresent extra dimensional
creature who now 
should start to explain
where the hell have you

been
we have been fucking up for 
nearly 2000 years
and its getting worse 

every day
personally
I blame God

so fuck you Jesus
as I understand
Mary Magdalene's
last words to Jesus
the last time they 

rode the railroad
of love

to Ecstasy
with a frenzy
paid for on anothers
dime
Like Adam
chewed the apple

like a starved 
chipmunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment