Tuesday 31 March 2015

I forggot to say it in caps



Are you a prick? Or maybe just a gentleman with persuasion. Look I understand if you do not want subversive radical graffiti when Harper pretends to blog
that's why I quit the armoury
 Just be honest and I suspect as I know you so well on the Internet you are that. Its a very strange world that even Alvin Toffler could not think about when you questing your virtual friend about
things that in the big scheme of things are meaningless. When the far east bandits hack my account and want me to give you up I will say like every other citizens of the Internet, here is all I know do not hurt me. I will never know if the bandits are wet workers on contract but given history that is the most likely scenario.  Scary thoughts and its not even Sunday, the day upon which the masters of the universe have chosen to prey.

Mystery man some times I do get to the subject. Like your other blog
I have posted multiple times and not been given
the freedom of having everyone see
just what I said aboot
things.

No matter no capa 
like we learn ed in true blood
amongst other things
is there is no big
serious in our human lives
they are so transparent
and fragile
no good Nazi
would use our
skins for anything

I know one thing about
myself
I am fucking paranoid
for good reason 
in my own mind
if your not
I give you the comfort
on non sleepless nights
but still I am on guard
for the Niger terrorist
from every side
busting my  perfect bubble
just because
little me 
did not get
the message

No comments:

Post a Comment