Tuesday 9 December 2014



Never forget the NHL's six roots where owned by four people. The soul crushing oppression (wage slavery at its worst) of ownership carried on into the modern era. Harold Ballard epitomised cruel and unusual ownership. He let his ego and need for attention destroy a great franchise and eliminate any hope of winning a cup. My Evidence is the Lanny Mcdonald trade. The proud Maple Leafs have never recovered and are now mired in a swamp of stupid contracts.


I grew up in Ontario. My grandfather worshipped the leaf. My father and uncle where both minor leaguers who might have made the show. I have a real affinity with Eddie Shack, the first PK Subban. I was always a Montreal Canadians fan. I have no explanation as to why a five year old living in a leaf hotbed would choose Les Glouix. I always say its one of the proofs that I am a genius.


If my team was struggling I would jump on the leaf bus. Today that bus is so corporate and filled with putrid ponificators on the petty media monopoly payroll that I am sick of the MAN who owns the leaf, and spends all his time like Pinky and the Brain trying to convince the world they have a plan other than marketing. The leaf are now the Kanye West of hockey. Like him the fans today only get pleasure from riding the big famous ass. Its an insult to our intelligence for the suits to push the leaf. Has anyone ever explained geography and economics to these mental midgets? Toronto is not now and never will be Canada. In recent history Montreal was the center. The language war wiped out Montreal, a sad chapter in Canadian history. Yet Montreal per capita remains the most vibrant place in Canada if not the world. Never bet against vibrant.


At this point in my diatribe the FAN 590 leaf dick kissing monologue has finished and I am powered by itunes, the pouges devil in the chair to be specific.


The hot story of the day is Las Vegas

where the cheerleaders will be strippers

and along with your beer you

get a blowjob and an handfull of chits

believe me now

and I will tell

you later

this kind of entertainment will sell

now on the ice all the nineteen year old virgins

and high first round draft picks

will work for free

just like T Vanek

they bet their

skilled future beyond belief

on a machine

made by wally

who was not even

a union member.


I predict within one year

of establishment

LA will win the cup

every free agent

seeking a profitable

divorce at 27

will be playing

that way

the ex wifes

will all say

when I married him

it was like roulette

dont call me a puck bunny

show some respect

Its like I am the real one

in Officer and a Gentlemen

and it proves

Richard Gere is not gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.


Whats wrong on the ice

that is in your face

is that the reffering stinks

like a skunk

that you have not only run over

but on the backlash

and due to the poor design

of your vehicle sticks to your

trunk like collen campbell

sitting in the chair

of Judge Dreed

but working for

the NHL


So what can we do

well we can crowdsoucrs

to eagles of statistics


The NHL after several decades of

brain dead play

following the code

like terrorists follow

Islam

has discovered

possession

something every

pee wee coach

always shouted.


I hate to diverge

from an original thought

but when I do

I know for certain

I have at least

six thousand years

of history to back me up

Yep I was not the first

to think of that.


What I am talking about

is the care and grooming of

athletes as universal soldiers

they can sell shit

non stop if

they hit our pre programmed

likability

Take Johathan Bernier

a superstar in the heart of

the leaf profit volcano

This athlete cum profit multiplier

was supplied to the basketball division

full of blacks

to give a white face

for Nelson Mandela

It was a fail so

massive that had he

been connected to the

power grid

it would have left us

all in the dark

for at least

24 hours.


What I know

and what you

see is that

we are living

a life dictated

in a democracy

and how can

that oxymoron

succeed.


Bet on breaking eggs

because this land

and the natives

all lived off it

did not need

peaches from Uragy

to survive.


Now I should admit I fucked up

a little bit

I gave you the back story

before the plot

or is this just my

super advanced understanding

of which I am seeking fans


I do not want to be personal

I process the world at a rate

that makes me old

but has kept me young

for the same reasons


If you hear this call

come and commet

and we will rule

the world while at

the same time

we get very very very high.


Some malachick chick

just hit me with a

rhythm stick

and she axed

me confidentially

could you please explain

to me

what is hopping

in the NHL today.


What happened next

well I said she had

nice tits

and she slapped me

hard being a Kontitsnyon sister

and then we got down to the point

which was always

in my opinion

using all my skills

to win the Stanley Cup


Skeptic may disagree

and they are all gods

in my world because

they pick apart my

world and send it

back to me for improvement

or some kind of public execution.

Public executions are very rare

this days

Unless your a punk band of terrorist

who have not been signed

to a label and your

hoping for U TUBE TIME legit


Now when it comes to controlling
an NHL team
we have few singhposts
doom and gloom
and surprising dives
they have all lead to 
Stanley Cups
and insured the South Survives
am I saying there was some
kind of southern strategy
to take people to place
with artificial ice
who had ice cubes
in the fridge
well
maybe
can you tell curling from hockey
and which one do you 
agree
is more exciting
this was the southern stragety
to capture all the old farts
from Canada
but what the masters of the universe
did not realise
and did not recommend
that a people fleeing from
the ice age
would not flock to a theme park
built upon glaciers.

No comments:

Post a Comment