Sunday 14 December 2014

I got tears real tears running down my face
when I here a former vice president say
torture isgoo with me 
how about you

This in my opinon 
is a guy that shoudl
be waterboared\
to reveal his secrects
but I would not go that way
i would rely on history
and the good people 
that do not live their
lives in fear of terror

Do noT  anyone who
knows a single thing
about human pycoligy
know one big thng

Humanas can be warm and fuzzy
and that is our natural thing
ask any parents who have
been blessed by one on
those totally annoyong things.
Children do everytyhing wrong
they fart when we speak
and in the bathroom
they create some kind
of demoic cliquew.

I am not imorrat
and I like to 
have a good time
but should I ruin the
world because
I think minors 
know where to 
find the Gold

At the end of the day
Gold is only a hold
of value
but it has 
contributed to horrers
not only today
So as a matter of 
fact a place of true
reason
thinking is more 
valuable than \
gold
and I would defy
one stupid political idot
to defy
this is matter 
of fact.

Those who adocat torture 
as a function of civilizationt
I will say that in general 
I am not in support 
of the positin 
put down
but those people
who belive 
in anything is justfied
by the state
should be put down
and let hummanityh
move on.

I would never like to kill
AND WOULD never authorize that
but.
all the sadists in the world
that work against the fact
life imprisoment is
a good tact/

No comments:

Post a Comment