Sunday 21 December 2014

500 filter free channels


Yes I know they mostly clog 
your interface with surprisingly
interesting shit

We humans will watch anything
that's on TV
some will pay money
and others will blog
about Honey BOO Bo
like she was Angelia Jolie
from a different mother

Big Steve saw this decades ago
in Japan on the hotel TV
in the age that you might be lucky
to get CNN 
or the BBC
and watching them both for 12 hours
told me something true
the only purpose of this
interface was to deceive
the consumer
in between commercials
but as we know this 
simple misdirection 
was not enough 
for Faux news
and the beauty pageant
of lies 
that shimmered
with availability
on every screen 
they every touched
from behind

But at heart I am 
a good ole boy
at heart
maybe without 
a confederate flag
but I take those that
say its not a racist
symbol to heart
I just wonder why they 
are all white?

Anyway back to the TV
or Video Screen
or Image interface
or whatever its called today.
I love what the Germans call it.
the Fernseher, the far seerer like it
some kind of cystal ball

I consider myself a connoisseur of content
spoken, sung, written or a video combination of all the above.
Today is a feast and in comparison yesterday a famine.
One only has to know what to harvest
and wasting time
is something to be admired
not a controversy like
Judge Judy.

To get to a point 
I apologise for setting up
such a discovery
but for those used to being
lead along by content
it increases my authority

Justified is back for the last season
on Jan 20, 2015.
I love this show for more than
its really worth
because I feel
Timothy Oliphant 
has in the circle of life
hit the jackpot
with a James Garner soul

Other things to numerous to mention
that are entertaining but none of them
really special
are The 100, Homeland, Z Nation
and on its return Black Sails.
Sure I love the Walking Dead
and Game of Thrones
but I wanted to put the spot
on the lesser lights that
just might be as great

Did you like Sanctuary
I did
if you liked it at all
tune in for the Librarians
the pilot is very lame
but one thing
comes back to me
fantastic every frame
that she is in 
The blue skin x girl 
now 42
I could watch her
read the phone book
skin coloured





No comments:

Post a Comment