Thursday 9 October 2014

Anchorism is my meme and copyright


Anchorism - an institution, policy, ideology or interest group so powerful they can slow down the future indefinitely. I refer as a reference the Ming Dynasty which uses Anchorism to justify Eunuchs and ruled for 6000 years. Oh sure we are not going to accept that today. Canada accepts Eunchs as temporary forgien workers, the Government of Canada says " they are strongly motivated to prove self worth through work and the power that flows with that is not going to be transferred to a second generation, I call this the perfect temporary worker"

The use of the word Anchorism is strictly protected by lawyers I have found on the internet. They will do internet justice to you if you do not credit me. Otherwise let love rule.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment