Friday 27 June 2014

Fishnet

The new standard for celebrities is to appear near naked. I have to admit I enjoy it.
However I think its a terrible thing. Most people are not ready to stand naked contrasted by a sucplure constructed of photo shop and workouts that no citizen could afford. This focus on beauty is a very bad thing. I would meet the lower threshold of beauty and my wife is way above me.  Thankfully we met when personal appearance was a criteria but not something that we thought about before getting married. Plastic breeds Plastic and plastic is not going to last the stress of  being human. I really believe there is someone out there for everyone. I am a case in point. I found someone extraordinary that was way above my grade. In today world she would not have even noticed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment