Saturday 19 April 2014

USA USA USA

I have to admit that cry from the crowd raised my eyebrows more than I would have been in similar circumstances proud. That cry erupted in a Tampa vs Montreal Canadiens playoff game. Did the locals think they were playing a game against Canada, for sure in that context the chant would be in sync, So what happened there and is this a precursor to the notion that when it comes to thinking the USA takes first place in not there.

Showing the flag is one thing, but not knowing how to host it in general is another.
I worry about the USA because they are living a myth, that now days is being torn asunder. One nation could rule the planet and there would be no push back, how nieve. The British tried it and failed it for centuries. So why did not some bright spark just say. We got a great country here, and we do not have any need to rule the planet, thats just greed I say,

No comments:

Post a Comment