Friday 25 April 2014

Stay Tuned for Steve TV

Sometime you are forced into a position that make you uncomfortable when presented matter of fact. I am at my ends wits of deciding what I should do.
SteveTV is a life preserver but its more about you.

At one time in democracy we had the fifth estate that would barbeque. Now its a weenie roast of critics and something worse.

So I will attempt to learn how to make a U tube video that stinks of truth and production values that make it work.

SteveTV will be principled. Yes I will take a stand against those who use freedom to attack the bold.

First of all and its sad that this is the first horse in the stall. I will come out for the Jews.  Jews Jews Jews, can not read a single paper where they are not part of the refuse. Fuck Netanyahoo and his kind, they are just people doing the same old ruler knows best fuck mankind. But the real Jew that I know is just a Catholic who knows you have made a fortune off our boy.

Why should I give a fuck as an atheist about the Jews. Bob Dylan comes to mind and there are another thousand fantastic minds. Like Einstein and Steve Spielberg and so many that I can not carry this load on my shoulders much more because of the attack.

For those that are aware we live on a spaceship in peril. We need those fucking Jews because they have a history. Yes it is doing what is best for you and me.

I believe in conspiracy, it shapes our history in an evil but eventually way.
Forces stronger than gravity work upon humanity with certianty
and slavery
A minimum wage means the standard of care has been lowered.
And the master can ride more wonderful horeses and trade
them with an industrial economic internationally approved standard.

So SteveTV will be going to places others do not dare.
I would love to have some funding but wait wait wait
to see if I can be so clare.

1 comment:

  1. Now we are cooking with gas! This will be awesome and subversive Im sure

    ReplyDelete