Monday 14 April 2014

One Skull one ear

Van Gogh left a legacy of one skull ear missing. Plus the colours in his painting all bled into each other. You have to believe I want to monetize my body parts. 

The winners I despise have made their fortune keeping people down.
I have not a single upstream swirl of progressive air about me like Dyson
If Tesla charge their batteries from me they might have a one time world record but I could not sustain that output.

Show me the money. All politics is local. You win a ground game by dominating the space you work in. We have a surplus of very smart people doing very dumb things. I would like to see local brands defeat the Irvings but would settle for slaying WALMART and Target.
I know one thing about myself I like to consume things.
I examine every thing that I consume
Everybody does
But what if there was a brand
that told you how to do it
with maximal effect on the mind
but limited effect on the body?

No comments:

Post a Comment