Monday 27 January 2014

Illuminati Motor Works


This X prize competitor did not win the ten million dollar prize, but just for the name alone they struck gold with me. What a lovely back story behind this carbon fiber tail. I am only disappointed by the lack of tinfoil. 

Based upon my rough calculations about the dismal economic efficiency of the Canadian Oil Sands passenger fuel I have come to two conclusions about future automobiles. 

They will be all tad pole shaped. I designed in my mind a inflatable profile that would inflate to full tadpole at speed and retract around town. Today's cars have tons of co efficient to consume before they fill the streets with diminishing returns.

They will be powered by electricity. Whether it come from batteries, fuel cells or good old internal combustion.


H/T Gizmodo

No comments:

Post a Comment