Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Swimming Pool Tip

If like me you use chlorine pucks and a skimmer basket filter liner you have probably burned a hole in the filter liner by allowing the fabric to touch the puck. Well I had enough.

So I took a sour cream container roughly the same size as the puck. As you see  I drilled a number of holes in the bottom and sides.

Then I placed it in the skimmer basket covering the puck.

Then I put the basket filter liner over the basket and voila, I never have to worry about burning out the bag again. Furthermore the puck lasts longer.



3 comments:

  1. Wow this is a great tip.. i will also try it for my swimming pool.
    pool filter parts hayward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information.The whole blog is very nice, found some good information here Thanks. NJ Swimming Pool Contractors Gorlin Pools is a New Jersey custom spa and swimming pool remodeler and builder serving Ocean County, Monmouth County, Mercer County, New Jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. في شركة شركة عزل فوم بالدمام نعمل قدر الامكان علي حل المشكلة واعطاء العميل فكرة كاملة عن الوضع وكذلك التكاليف المفترض دفعها مع العمل علي اصلاح وصيانة مكان التسرب فقط وليس البدء من الصفر داخل الحمامات او المطابخ كما نقدم في شركة شركة عزل فوم بالقصيم كافة خدمات الصيانة بعد الكشف ويشمل ذلك ( تكسير – اصلاح – ترميم ) كل ذلك بخدمات مميزة وفنيين علي كفائة عالية جدا ومعدات حديثة تضمن صحة النتائج لذلك تعد ركن نجد افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    للمزيد يمكن زيارة
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

    ReplyDelete