Wednesday 12 September 2012

Apple I phone 5 review




I love my 4s. I see nothing in the 5 to motivate me to switch. The thinness not an issue, I already have an otterbox on mine and it still slips easily everywhere. Battery life already great. The only improvement I would like to see is multitasking. For example recording myself singing while I read the lrycis from a website and listened to I tunes to get the music.

On the Negative side, why change the USB connection? Maybe I will snag a deal on a I pod speaker system from a fan boy whose phone no longer fits apple slick.

1 comment:

  1. Recently, i purchased an iPhone 5 through online shopping. It is an amazing handset which is equipped with great features. It has a light weight and a great display screen. This not only makes it look impressive but allows me to play games and have a look at various life like images. With great color saturation, technology has definitely reached a new level! Moreover, by shopping at Aido, I experienced great comfort!!

    http://www.aido.com/eshop/cl_2-c_272-pr_11226-p_101-i_12156/mobiles,-tablets-and-e-readers/mobile-phones/apple-iphone/new-iphone-5-prices,-apple-iphone-5-release-in-dubai,-qatar,-saudi-arabic-and-uae..html

    ReplyDelete