Monday 26 September 2011

People still Read?

Like most fans I love to wear the colour.
Some of my favorite T shirts are brands, products, or places from fictional worlds. HBO got me hooked on Game of Thrones and I am slowly reading the series. I think about reading like I think about listening to the Beatles. I know I like the sound but I just cant get thrilled about the idea any more. Then a song comes on the I pod and I am hooked all over again.



One of the most underrated contemporary future history authors has to be Australian John Birmingham. If you liked the movie The Philadelphia Experiment , this 3 book series will be a real treat. The premise is the same but instead of a single ship going forward to the present, a whole fleet of 2020 NATO ships goes back to WWII. Great stuff and please make the movie.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/music/596/THE_PHILADELPHIA_EXPERIMENT/


No comments:

Post a Comment